The digital cameras are the most frequently used gadget to capture beautiful pictures and videos of most memorable events. And these cameras store all types of media files like images, audio tracks, songs and video clippings. The data on a camera will be stored on storage devices called memory cards and memory sticks. Memory cards not only store media files but can also store files and folders too. You can come across wide range of memory cards from different brands like Lexar, Sony, SanDisk, Patriot, Transcend, Kingston, etc. The SD cards are the Secure Digital memory cards that you prefer to use on digital cameras to store media files.
How does data loss occurs?
The data stored in SD cards of digital cameras can be lost in many ways. Assume that you captured lot of pictures on an occasion. After capturing you inserted the SD card on to your system to copy all those set of photos. But you did not notice that the interface was improper. Due to this the process was stopped without complete transfer and the files got corrupt thus you ended up in data loss. In any data loss situation the first thing you are supposed to do is stop using the card for further storage of new data. Because when data is lost from any storage device if the memory of the device is not overwritten then the possibility of restoring the data is high. So be careful with the device from which you have lost data. You may also come across the following data loss scenarios more frequently:
- SD card damage – While using the memory card on the system, sometimes due to file format errors the card may compel you to format the device. If you do format all the data will be erased from OS memory. Thus you may lose data.
- Accidental format – If you accidentally format the memory card without taking backup of required data then you might have to face severe data loss.
- Frequent removal of card from camera – When the card is been inserted on the camera to store captured pictures and videos, if it is being removed and inserted for numerous times without any caution then the card might get corrupt and the data might be lost.
- Harmful virus attack – There are most cases wherein the data on memory cards will be lost as a result of card corruption due to virus attack. And also sometimes there occurs CRC errors due to which the data will be lost.
The data might be lost in any of the ways you can effortlessly restore back the lost data with digital picture recovery software. It can restore all types of media files like pictures, audio songs and video files. The digital cameras, camcorders, etc are of different brands and each brand of camera will store the media files with different file format. This software can recover all such media file types with few simple clicks. The software features can be mentioned as below:
- Restores all lost pictures from various memory cards including CF cards, SD cards, XD cards, memory sticks, etc.
- Effectively retrieves media files of file format .mjp, .mp4v, .jpeg, .mpg, .mov, .divx, .tiff, etc from all brands of memory cards.
- Also can restore formatted or re-formatted memory card data within few steps of process.
- Corrupt memory card data can be recovered with the aid of this software.
The software can be utilized whenever there is any kind of data from digital cameras memory card. It supports working on both Windows and Mac systems of various OS versions. The software is available for demo purpose so that you can make a trial of the software and then you could purchase it for complete usability.