iPod is the most preferable overwhelming portable media player which most of the music lovers carry along with them wherever they go. Apple Inc developed and released iPod’s in different generations like Classic, Nano, Shuffle and Touch with different size. iPods are very popular because of their outstanding performance and features like easy to use, supports all popular media file formats and many others. iPod is much more than a typical music player, which users can also use as an external storage device.
Have you ever lost your favorite music or other media files stored in your iPod? Sometimes it happens due to various reasons. In case if you have lost your favorite iPod files, here is a best possible way to get them back. You can retrieve your deleted or lost files from your iPod with the help of data recovery utility. They will help you to perform Mac file recovery from iPod with in a few clicks. Prior to discussing how to recover files, let us walk through the reasons for iPod file loss, which might also serves as precautionary measures to avoid iPod data loss in future.
Few common iPod file loss scenarios are listed here.
- Since iPods have limited size of storage space, most of the users prefer to delete unwanted files which are stored in it. While deleting such files, user might accidentally hit delete on his favorite media file which he/she might collected with lot of searching.
- Sometimes your iPod shows a sad icon at startup or when you connect it to your computer to synchronize files. In such instances your iPod becomes inaccessible. In case if you have not taken a backup of files stored, then losing files is guaranteed.
- There are many other reasons for iPod file loss like
- Improper plug and play procedure
- Accidental format
- Virus attack
- Improper update or restore option
Irrespective of the reason, whenever you lose files stored in your iPod, avoid using the iPod and think of recovery software. Whenever a file gets delete from iPod, only the pointer which points to the stored location will be removed and space marked as available but the actual stream of bytes still resides on the stored sector until it is overwritten with new data. Data recovery utility easily recovers such files with the help of different file attributes like extension, signature, etc.
Remo Recover (Mac) – Basic Edition is one of the popular Mac data recovery utility which facilitates you to retrieve deleted or lost files from different generations of iPod like Classic, Nano and Shuffle. This software has an advanced scanning algorithm which performs sector by sector scanning to restore files. Using this tool you can recover all popular audio, video and image file formats which iPod supports. Using this tool you can also recover particular type of file from your iPod with the help of unique file signature. This software is easy to use with which even a first time user can get back his deleted or lost files without facing any difficulties.
If you are looking for advanced and efficient iPod file recovery software, then download Remo Recover (Mac) – Basic Edition.