Mac OS X is a series of UniX based graphical user interface which is developed by Apple Inc. The different versions of Mac OS X are Mac OS X 10.5.X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
Suppose you have so many data on your Mac operating system and somehow you have deleted/lost some of the items from your system by using shift + delete command button or by other factors. So don’t worry you can use File Recovery Software in such scenarios to recover them. You have to take more attention to recover files before it is overwritten by some other files. This software is reliable and efficient for file recovery on Mac OS X system.
Scenarios behind the data loss from Mac OS X system:
Using Command +Delete Keys: While you are removing any unwanted files from your Mac system and by mistakenly you deleted the essential files by using “command shift + delete” option then you may not able to access those files.
Unintentional Format: When you unintentionally instead of formatting D drive, you might have selected your E drive to format in which you have kept your important files. Then recovering of those data is necessary for you. In this situation, you may use File Recovery Software which can easily recover your files.
Unintentionally Empty Trash: While deleting some useless files from Mac Trash then there might be a chance of unintentionally clicking empty trash bin. As a result you lose your entire data from Trash and you cannot restore them.
Power Surge: While you are accessing some files, at that time if power abruptly goes off or system shutdown automatically then it may be a chance that you may lose your data.
Other reasons: Some other reasons for files gets lost or deleted on Mac OS X are hard drive failure, re-partitioning errors, bad sectors, file system corruption, operating system crash.
Features of File Recovery Software:
- It recovers files from hard drives, memory cards, USB drive and iPods on your Macintosh system.
- This tool supports the file system of Mac OS X such as HFS+, FAT16, FAT 32, HFSX.
- This software also restores files deleted from Trash.
- It recovers the files which are deleted using Shift delete command button.
- It supports recovery of lost and deleted photos, videos, documents etc from Mac OS X system.
- By using Preview options, users can preview recovered files prior to data restoration.
- In this, users also view files in Mac finder styled interface.
- The users can also use the facility of customer’s support which is 24*7 available. If users find any difficulty during installing the software or afterwards, the users use this facility because it’s free of cost.
- This software supports Mac OS X 10.5.X, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- It also has save recovery session option which enables us to resume the recovery or saving process at any time to avoid rescanning of your drive.
- It also have find tool which has capability to find files in recovered data list.
- It rescues lost files from Macintosh volumes even if the volumes fail to mount on your system.