iPod is a series of media player device which is developed and designed by the company Apple Inc. iPod stores large media files like songs, audios, videos, games, photos, etc. In order to categorize and manage the media files iPod product use iTunes software which supports for both Mac and Windows operating system. iPod is very easy to use and carry around with high storage capacity that can store up to 160 GB of digital data in its flash memory. You can connect this iPod with personal computer and transfer any files from iPod to your system. Sometimes you may lose your favorite photos, videos and other media files due to human error or technical errors.
Let us consider one of the scenario like you connect iPod device on your system in order to transfer few memorable photos. When this process of transferring photos is in progress suddenly system gets terminated by closing all the running application. After this event you unplugged iPod device and found that your iPod device is empty. This will be the most awful situation because you lost all your important photos. Now you will be wondering to recover lost photos from iPod device. Then you are at the right place because lost files from iPod devices can be easily recovered with the help of iPod photo recovery software that effectively recover lost photos from damaged or corrupted storage devices.
Some of the other reasons for loss of iPod photos
- Loss of photos due to synchronization with iTunes : If you are moving photos from system hard drive to iPod memory by using iTunes application, if any error occurs or interruptions during this process such as improper connectivity, etc. will result in loss of photos from the system.
- Bad Internet Connection: Usually internet connection is needed to update the iPod using iTunes. If you come across any problem while updating the iPod then you may lose files stored on the iPod containing photos and other media files. In such case, your iPod may get partially updated resulting in error messages. To fix the issue, you need to format the iPod that will result in iPod photo loss because when you the iPod, all photos including other files get deleted resulting in data loss.
- iTunes Corruption: When you come across fault messages such as “iTunes.exe-corrupt file”, which does not allow you to access the media files from iPod. Generally this error occurs, when the file system of the iPod is got corrupted or damaged which results in loss of photos from iPod device.
If you come across any data loss scenario that leads to deletion of your most valuable photos, then it is a horrible situation. But don’t worry if you want to recover photos then make use of this URL http://www.recovermyphoto.net/ipod.html that perform photo recovery program from hard disk, memory cards, USB drives, external hard drives, etc and other storage devices.
Some of the features if this utility
- This software recovers deleted media files from the all varieties of iPods like iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Classic and iPod Mini.
- This software restores the deleted or lost files using the different file formats.
- This application also facilitates you to recover iPod after restoring it to factory condition.
- Photo Recovery Software restore lost photos, it is robust, reliable and powerful recovery tool to recover back all deleted and lost photos from mobile‘s SD card, internal memory by scanning them rigorously.
To overcome such circumstances recovery became necessary, so to restore lost photos download free trial version utility from internet. If you are pleased with its trial version, go for its licensed version to save your recovered iPod photos.