Windows 7 is the latest version of Windows operating system which comes up with highly enhanced features when compared to earlier versions of Microsoft Windows. People store their valuable data like official documents, educational details, pictures, videos etc. in the form of folders and files on the hard drive of Windows based computer.
Most of the users of computer hard drive think that the files stored on the hard drives are safe forever. However, this is not true; you may also lose your data from hard drive due to some variable factors like OS crash, power outages, accidental deletion, etc. The only way to access the lost or deleted files is by making use of some powerful file recovery program for Windows 7. One such software is USB file recovery program that is highly recommended by skilled professionals which can retrieve files from windows 7 hard drive just in few simple clicks. Some of the common data loss scenarios which you might experience in your future while using Windows 7 computer.
- Malware attack on the Windows 7 computer can corrupt the files by making duplicate copies of it resulting in loss of data.
- Sometimes while deleting some unwanted file you may delete an important file which causes data loss.
- Deletion of documents by pirated third party data recovery tools leads to loss of data.
- Unexpected shutdown of the computer because of power failure is another reason which results in file loss.
- Corruption of file system makes the hard drive inaccessible which in turn causes loss of files stored in it.
- Removal of USB drive from the computer in between of file transfer process can corrupt files making it inaccessible leading to data loss.
The above described file loss scenarios can be avoided by following some of the precautionary steps like:
- Eject the USB drive properly using safely remove hardware option.
- Make use of voltage regulator to avoid power fluctuation.
- Don’t use the hard drive or any other storage drive after losing data to avoid overwriting of data.
- Install effective antivirus software in the computer to prevent your computer from virus attack.
These precautionary measures will help you out to avoid data loss. However, there are cases where you can still come across any of the data loss scenarios mentioned above. At that time USB file recovery program will help you to restore your data back not only from Windows computer but also from USB flash drive, memory card, pen drives, external hard drives etc. This file recovery program provides all the necessary file recovery modules and recovers data with complete folder hierarchy. You can use this software to restore data from Mac based computers. This recovery tool uses powerful scanning algorithm to identify file types and restore files using their unique file signature search.
Download the trial version of the USB file recovery software and install it on the hard drive of your Windows based computer. Then double click the desktop icon to run the recovery program and choose the appropriate recovery options that you simply face while utilizing the software. Once you are done with the recovery process you can evaluate the recovery results and if you are satisfied with the outcomes you can get its full version available on the internet.