System restore is the process of restoring computer to its last or previous state. Usually system restore is done to improve computer performance and helps you to do system undo operation. Factors like installation of program or driver to a system can make the system unpredictable, in this time you will try to uninstall the program. If uninstalling doesn’t fix the problem then you go for system restore operation to get back your system’s previous state.
The restoration gives you a feature called system protection by which you can fix some restore point and by this you can have backup of your files such as pictures, audio, video, documents etc. but files stored after creating restore point may get deleted during system restore. This scenario is not only for PC and laptop it is also for mobile phones, iPod etc. when factory reset is done in them. Some of user’s mistakes such as performing system restore without proper backup will lead to severe data loss.
If you lost valuable photos because of the above mentioned reasons don’t get frustrated. You can recover photos after system restore with a professional Photo Recovery Tool. This is the finest software to retrieve photos after system restore.
Scenarios of loss of data:
Improper Backup: Some users are having habit of storing their files in desktop, while performing system restore hard drive would be formatted if you don’t take the backup of those files then you may lose files.
Wrong Operation: While performing system restore accidental choosing of all disk format option, messing up the partition etc. may also cause losing of data.
Other Reasons: In system restore process, intrusion of virus, internal faults in hard drives, inconsistency of system etc. are some factors that may cause data loss.
Features of Photo Recovery Tool:
- This software to retrieve photos after system restore is having strong intelligent scanning mechanism that scans and recovers photos within few mouse clicks.
- Using this utility you can recover images from various storage devices such as USB drives, IPod memory card, memory stick etc.
- This tool is capable of recovering all popular photo file types such as JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, etc.
- By using this tool you can retrieve photos after system restore on different versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows servers 2003 & 2008 and Mac OS like Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite etc.
- This tool supports recovery of files from HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS5, NTFS and ExFAT partitions.
- This application provides you with “Preview” option by which you can view files can that can be recovered.
- It facilitates you with “Save Recovery Session” by this option you can resume the recovery process and need not to rescan the drive.
- This tool offers you with free demo version so that you can see the files that can be recovered before purchasing.
- It provides you with 24×7 free customer supports via live chat, E-mail applications etc. in order to solve your queries.