We always wish to keep our cherished memories forever. For this purpose we always keep searching different ways to maintain memories for long time. Luckily, we are now equipped with digital storage devices that can store our happy moments securely and make them available any time. Nowadays, a number of advanced digital camera are available through which we can capture any moment and preserve them in various storage devices like camera memory cards, PC hard drive, external HDD, pen drives, memory sticks, etc. Basically, cameras are not provided with internal storage space so we need to save captured images on memory cards and above mentioned storage media. Managing pictures on these storage devices is not an easy job specially when there is daily need of performing read/write operations.
Many of us often experience deletion or loss of pictures from our media devices or PC in different known or unknown circumstances. Sometimes, we only make minor mistakes and get valuable pictures deleted. This tutorial is emphasized on all common mistakes which turn in photo deletion from various devices. Also it describes you some of the best ways to overcome photo loss accidents on Windows and Mac OS X environment. First, we will move towards scenarios, which fall into erasure of photos from digital camera, PC hard drives and other removable storage devices.
Know about general photo deletion factors:
Use of Shift + Delete- We prefer Shift + Delete keys combination (in Windows) to erase pictures that are not required in future as it makes photos deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin. However it may trouble us when we manage to delete some essential pictures mistakenly with above keys.
Deletion from Recycle Bin- Deletion of images with the aid of Delete option makes it moved into the Recycle Bin from where we can restore them again to the respected location. But this facility will not available further when we done with emptying the Recycle Bin on Windows.
Wrong Selection of Images- With the time, a pile of useful and unnecessary files gets accumulated on our storage devices if we are not managing them regularly. Of course we are habitual of it and get our devices bulky with hundreds of unwanted or duplicate images and other data. When removing such waste data, we can select few important pictures and deleted them unknowingly.
Virus/ Malware Intrusion- One of the most danger thing that can affect you badly. Yes, viruses are small destructive codes, which have capacity to delete or hide data on any storage device. With the act of these viruses or malware program, we can experience deletion of our crucial pictures at any instance.
Deletion of User Account- Usually we have multiple user accounts in our PC or laptop. Removing any user account without taking backup can result in erasure of all photos that are residing in My Pictures or other folders.
Third Party Software Action- Use of some third party tools like anti-virus, drive de-fragmentor or any photo editing app can cause deletion of pictures. Scanning a drive with un-updated anti-virus often leads to the erasure of corrupted images from the drive that is being scanned for viruses.
How to overcome picture deletion accidents?
Well it’s not a difficult job to restore deleted pictures when you have installed a reliable Deleted Picture Recovery program in your computer. With some easy steps any user can compile photo recovery. This tool is designed with a simple user-friendly wizard and advanced drive scanning technology to automate erased picture recovery operation on different Mac and Windows OC platform such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, etc. This application helps us in retrieving different image files from laptop after deleting them under any of above explained circumstances.
Helpful features of this photo recovery tool:
- Recovers all popular image file types including files like, .nef, .cr2, .dng, .pef, .jpeg, .gif, .sr2, etc.
- Supports deleted picture recovery from various brand’s digital cameras such as Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus and many others
- Assists users to recover erased pictures from SD, microSD, SDHC, MMC, CF, xD memory cards, memory sticks, iPods, external HDD, etc
- Helps in recovering deleted lost photos from formatted, corrupted or inaccessible memory cards and other devices
- Comes with an option to preview recovered pictures after scanning is performed. By having preview, you can easily evaluate recovery result.
Only few steps to perform deleted picture recovery:
- Download and install Deleted Picture Recovery software on to a healthy Windows computer
- Launch the program and follow as per the instruction shows up on the main screen
- Select the “Recover Photos” option from the main window and then click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option
- Now, the software scans the system and displays a list of all available drives. Pick the drive from where you want to recover deleted images
- Software starts the scanning operation and takes couple of minutes to complete it. Finally, you will be displayed a list of all recovered images
- Use Preview option to view any restored photo before saving them
- Eventually, select the location to save the recovered pictures, it should be different from the one drive location from where you are retrieving images
- Don’t forget to save backup for all important images
- Use a powerful anti-virus protection to fight against virus corruption
- Check properly before you apply Shift Delete keys combination on any image file
Data backup is always the best practice to get rid of any unexpected data loss crisis. There are numerous ways available now to to backup data. Read this information and know how backup helps you in avoiding data loss disasters.