Hi all! Is your partition got deleted and are you searching for perfect recovery tool to retrieve it? If yes, read out this brief article to know how to recover the deleted partition in a few clicks.
When users opt for partitioning?
Partitioning is the process of segregating one logical drive into multiple drives. Usually, user decides to choose the partitioning to keep the data in a priority wise and to protect the essential from unauthorized users. Also in a single hard drive, user can perform multiple partitioning according to the size and demand.
However, the partition may get deleted when beginner user tries to do partitioning, when the user performs partitioning in a careless method and due to various other reasons which are mentioned below. Without a doubt, this sort of incidence will make user frustrated but don’t need to get worried. Yes! With the usage of Partition Recovery Software user can unerase partition in a simple and modest way.
How partition gets deleted?
- Before re-installing the OS, you may decide to delete the unwanted partition. At that time, if you delete the needed partition assuming that you are deleting the unwanted partition thus this sort of incidence can result in partition deletion which in turn leads to huge data loss from hard drive.
- When you try to add or re-size the partition with the third-party software which is downloaded from pirated websites then there is a huge chance for partition to get deleted due to some harm or uncertainty within the system.
- Partition table plays an important role since it holds the necessary information about the partition. If the partition corrupts due to any unforeseen technical glitches then there are chances for partition to get deleted in a fraction of seconds.
- Other reasons such as re-formatting failure, hard drive crash, file system conversion error, Master Boot Record Error, virus infection and so on might also involves in deleting the partition. Luckily, with the usage of Partition Recovery Software user can easily get back data from deleted partition in an easy way.
Features of Partition Recovery Software:
- This is the appropriate tool to recover deleted partition on various versions of Windows and Mac OS such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- It has the ability to recover deleted partition on file system such as NTFS 16, NTFS 32, HFS+, HFSX and so on.
- By using this tool, user can unerase partition from various brands of external hard drives such as Seagate, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Western Digital, Smartpro, etc.
- This prominent utility has the ability to recover data which are lost from partition due to formatting and partition corruption.
- Once the data is recovered from partition, it can be sorted on the basis of file name, size, date and location.
- Also the data retrieved from partition can be previewed before storing into any desired location.
Extra Tips: Incase, if your data from micro SD card got deleted then make use of reliable software to retrieve it. To know more about how to recover deleted micro SD card, visit: http://www.uneraser.org/micro-sd-card.html.