If you unintentionally delete PSD file from your computer then it does not get removed completely. You can obtain those files from the Recycle Bin effortlessly as long as it is available in the Recycle Bin. Recycle Bin is basically a storage area. When you delete files, the system directly sends those files to Recycle Bin and you can easily recover those deleted files from Recycle Bin, if you need at any time. Sometimes if the file you have deleted is too large for the Recycle Bin holding capacity. Similarly, if you delete a file using shift+delete keys it also may gets deleted surpassing the Recycle Bin.
When you delete a PSD file or empty the Recycle Bin. The Operating system only removes pointers to those files and makes them inaccessible. If you want to restore missing data you need to install PSD file recovery software. PSD file recovery software is the most excellent and consistent deleted file recovery software that can recover from both NTFS and FAT file system. The application is capable of locating deleted/lost and in restoring them. The software should be capable to recover deleted files from Recycle Bin and from different scenarios.
Major scenarios due to which PSD files get deleted:
- Third party application: The third party tools are downloaded and installed in your system. This software makes use of the files from your PC and sometimes unfortunately ends up in deleting or damaging them. In some cases, the PSD files are made inaccessible with their regular use by these third party tools.
- Using Shift + Delete Key: Sometimes you may delete important PSD files unfortunately by using “Shift + Delete” keys combination, while deleting unnecessary files. Moreover, the files that are deleted by means of command prompts will not go into the Recycle Bin.
- Deleting files from removable media: Any file that is deleted from external drives or USB drives will bypass the Recycle Bin directly and you cannot relocate it on your storage device.
- Virus Attack: The virus may take place on your system through USB drives or browsing. When viruses attack on your system, it may corrupt files partly or sometimes it will delete complete PSD file. For more information visit: http://www.easyfilerecovery.org/restore-deleted-psd.html.
Astonishing features of the PSD file recovery Software:
- This supports file recovery on all Windows platforms like Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista and Windows 8.
- This software allows recovery of from FAT16, FAT32, HFSX, NTFS and more file systems.
- This commanding software helps you to recover PSD files from the flash drive, USB drive, pen drive, Thumb drive, hard drive such as SCSI, SATA, ATA, IDE and memory cards like SD card, Micro SD, SDHC, memory stick.
- The software is capable to create disk images to bypass bad sectors. You can restore data from disk images in future.